Meet the Photographer
- I love to run (I throw on stretchy yoga pants and chase my toddler around the neighborhood...that counts, right?).
- I spend my 15 seconds of free time during the day watching documentaries on Netflix and reading self-help books. It can literally take me WEEKS to watch an entire movie!
- I enjoy drinking kombucha, dreaming of kale, and pretending like I’m healthy.
- I could literally eat sushi every day, but really only eat it about three times a week. See the aforementioned health post...close enough!
- My mother is from Poland, so I speak fluent Polish! Zapytaj mnie i nauczę cię kilku słów! It’s SUPER easy...seriously.
- I am originally from Boston, Mass...and no I do not use the word “wicked.”
- You would think having a baby would mean you would learn to cook. Apparently this is NOT the case. Takeout, anyone?
- My daughter got the memo and was born on her due date!
- I have a psychology degree and spent some time in a psych hospital (no, not as a patient, although sometimes even I wasn’t sure).
- I feel SO grateful to be living my dream as a photographer. I seriously geek out every SINGLE time I take a photo.
- I’m completely addicted to cookies, chocolate, and cake, which I balance with dreaming of the kale I mentioned. Yes, they do cancel each other out.
- My go-to drinks are a lemon drop martini or a fishbowl margarita.
- Traveling is my favorite thing aside from photography.
Now on a more serious note
Thank you for clicking over here to find out a little bit more about me.
I love to serve my clients and provide them with images that will be cherished for generations, and I enjoy creating heirloom quality products that they can display in their homes and on their walls. There is nothing better than delivering a beautiful wall portrait to a client knowing that they will walk past it every day and remember a specific time in their life that was important to them. Let's chat more today, feel free to contact me through my contact page.
More about Cindy
Cindy started photography in 2016 and has not stopped since. She is a member of PPAM and PPA, where she is consistently keeping up with new education and trends. Cindy's passion is giving families tangible memories that will not be stuck on a hard drive. For that reason, she partners with the best professional printers and craftsmen in the world to create exceptional pieces of wall art and albums for her clients to treasure. Cindy resides in Mattapoisett, Ma and services the surrounding areas, including Rhode Island, and towns past Boston.
WHAT DO CLIENTS SAY?
CHECK OUT SOME OF THE KIND WORDS FROM MY LOVELY CLIENTS!
"Cindy was absolutely amazing. She was there every step of the way, from picking out outfits to picking out a location. She totally understood our vision. She was also great with my VERY energetic children and really captured such amazing shots of my family. The layouts and wall portraits were amazing as well! I cannot say enough good things about her. I would highly recommend!!"
"I went to Cindy for my headshots and they came out so great! Her home studio was beautiful and close to where I live and I had a lot of fun with her advice for posing to make me smile or laugh"
"Cindy was such a pleasure to work with on my son's newborn shoot. She was so patient and made him comfortable, and we had a lot of fun too. Cindy responds quickly to my messages and she is very thoughtful, professional and of course talented! I'm really picky when it comes to photos and I couldn't be happier with how ours came out. Can't wait to work with her in the future!"